Who we are and what is important to us:
We are committed to providing the best quality, freshest, exotic produce from 35 countries, since 2008. We make sure that only the best fruits, vegetables, and herbs reach our customers. If you are equally passionate about delivering quality and have experience in the fresh produce industry, you can be part of our team. We are looking for self-motivated sales professionals to join our team and deliver the freshest produce across UK / Europe.
We are looking for energetic team leaders who can handle a team of 5-6 sales executives in the UK and Europe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving sales by motivating the sales team.
- Coaching and mentoring the team members.
- Tracking KPIs and making recommendations for improvement.
- Meeting the regional sales targets.
- Helping sales executives close big-ticket accounts.
- Ensuring the sales team is trained and uses only ethical business practices.
- Training new hires on company policies and client acquisition techniques.
The ideal candidate should have about 4-5 years in sales with at least one year at a middle management level, handling a team. The candidate should be aware of the nuances of the fresh produce industry and follow ethical sales practices. If you fit the bill then we are waiting to hear from you..